Hotel Marketing Black Book respects the privacy and takes care to protect personal data.
Your personal data is processed by us taking into account the relevant provisions on the protection of personal data.
GROUNDS, PURPOSES AND TYPE OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We collect your personal data in order to:
- providing marketing assistance based on your consent;
concluding a contract for the provision of marketing assistance based on your interest in our offer ;
- performance of the contract for the provision of marketing services (if concluded), on its basis ;
- possible determination, investigation or defense against claims that are the implementation of my legitimate interest in this interest;
- marketing, consisting in the promotion of the services we provide and the products sold .
Our legitimate interest is to answer your question or solve the matter you have raised and to conduct marketing of our company.
We collect all data in the following way:
Information that you provide voluntarily when sending me correspondence, including in the form of a traditional or e-mail, during a telephone or direct conversation, by filling out a form on our website;
Information obtained while using our website, including:
Information in server logs;
You can visit our website for information purposes without providing any additional information. In this case, only the technical access data automatically transmitted by your browser is stored. The collected data is stored for an indefinite period as material used to administer the website. Based on the log files, statistics may be generated that do not contain features that identify visitors to our website.
In terms of using the website functionality, you can provide the following personal data: name and surname; e-mail adress; Phone number; subject and content of the contact message. Providing the above data is voluntary, but necessary to conclude a contract, provide marketing services, or present an individualized commercial offer. Without providing your contact details, we will not be able to respond to your message and resolve the matter you raised.
Your personal data resulting from:
concluding a contract with us for the provision of marketing services will be processed for a period of 10 years from the end of the year in which the procedure in which the personal data was collected ended,
your query – for the time needed to answer your question or resolve the matter you raised,
conducting marketing activities by us – until you object to further data processing for marketing purposes,
Data processing operations with a greater scope than those specified in this document are performed only in cases where we are authorized or obliged to do so by legal provisions or you have expressly consented to such operations.
Personal data left by you on my website will not be transferred or made available to third parties, with the exception of: bodies and entities involved in the process of providing you with marketing assistance and entities dealing with hosting (storage) of my website, as well as providers of tools for operating analytics pages (including Google Analytics).
You have the right to:
- access to your data and receive a copy thereof,
- to correct your data,
- request deletion of your data,
- requests to limit data processing,
- to lodge a complaint with the Polish President of the Personal Data Protection Office,
- to object to the processing of your data (we will then stop processing your personal data, unless we are able to demonstrate that there are valid legally valid grounds for us in relation to your data, overriding your interests and rights, or your data will be necessary for us to possible redress). You can object to the processing of your data in two situations when we process it:
1.for direct marketing purposes; you do not have to justify such an objection,
2.based on our other legitimate interests; such objection must be justified by your particular situation.
Cookies are used to: facilitate the use of the website while browsing; later associating you when the website is reconnected with the device on which they were saved; creating statistics; adjusting the content of the website to your expectations. However, it does not link the above information with your personal information and does not use it to determine your identity.
The scope of the information collected automatically depends on the settings of your web browser. If you are not blocking cookies, it means that you consent to their use and saving in the memory of the device you are using. Disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security or maintaining preferences may make it difficult or even impossible to use the website.